Fri, Sep 20, 4:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Question time again...

death ( ) posted Tue, 16 October 2001 at 2:55 AM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 7:20 AM

Can I build a prop in bryce and then export it to obj and just use it in poser?Or is it not as simple as I make it sound?:)

Quikp51 ( ) posted Tue, 16 October 2001 at 4:07 AM

If you make things within Bryce using primitives and booleans you won't be able to export them out. I haven't tried the Metaballs in Bryce 5 so I cannot tell you if those types of Bryce objects are exportable. I thought Bryce 5 would allow you to do this since we ALL requested this type of function prior to it's release.

wolf359 ( ) posted Tue, 16 October 2001 at 4:49 AM

Bryce is NOT a Modelor there are a couple of freeware programs out there that are far superior to bryce for making poser props i beleive one is called blender.

My website

YouTube Channel

death ( ) posted Tue, 16 October 2001 at 7:03 AM

Hmm thanks...When I buy a new comp I'll try max...just wanted to know if I could make some simple stuff

KenS ( ) posted Wed, 17 October 2001 at 2:23 AM

only native objects Bryce will allow export to mesh or is terrains and lattices.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.