Fri, Sep 20, 8:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Gillian

vkwebcommander ( ) posted Tue, 16 October 2001 at 7:37 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 8:25 AM

Attached Link: Gillian

file_221688.jpg

Thanks to all who reviewed my work...I still have a way to go with Poser, but I thought I'd share my latest...Her name is Gillian. Tammi.

pokeydots ( ) posted Tue, 16 October 2001 at 7:49 PM

Oh my, she's beautiful! Love the name too:)

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

Bia ( ) posted Tue, 16 October 2001 at 8:33 PM

shes great! :)

dancineyes ( ) posted Tue, 16 October 2001 at 8:53 PM

Very nice Tammi. Didn't you say you were new? :) Wish I was this good as a beginner! Hey by the way, how do you get the lights around her hands? I have been seeing a lot of this effect lately and love it.

ookami ( ) posted Tue, 16 October 2001 at 9:10 PM

Absolutely gorgeous!

Dreamspinner ( ) posted Tue, 16 October 2001 at 10:29 PM

Beautiful work, keep it up! Liz Pope Dreamspinner Inc.

vkwebcommander ( ) posted Wed, 17 October 2001 at 1:22 PM

I did all of my lighting in post work. I imported the image into Corel Photopaint and used the Kai LensFlare plugin for the red glow on the staff. I also used Corel's Image Sprayer (Sparkle and Stardust) to get the glow around the hands and the tiny sparkles. I also used the Image Sprayer list to add the trim to the bodice of the dress. Sorry, if there's a way to do this in Poser, I don't have it.

dancineyes ( ) posted Wed, 17 October 2001 at 1:48 PM

I have PSP 7 I'm still learning it though. I wonder if I can pull this off there? I'll have to go play. Thanks for the info.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.