Sat, Aug 3, 9:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 7:13 am)

Subject: Getting ready for Halloween... comments ?

agiel ( ) posted Tue, 16 October 2001 at 11:15 PM ยท edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 6:09 AM

file_221739.jpg

Here it is.... in exclusivity for the vue forum : my first Halloween picture ever. This one is cute and nice. I have another much more twisted coming up soon >:) This was just an excuse to use the excellent DAZ morphing hat. I hope you like it.

Varian ( ) posted Wed, 17 October 2001 at 12:09 AM

Oooh, very cool! What a fun concept, and as usual, your great lighting! :)

Sacred Rose ( ) posted Wed, 17 October 2001 at 2:58 AM

Excellent!!! I especially like the green vapour coming from her hand - very very cool!!!!

SAMS3D ( ) posted Wed, 17 October 2001 at 3:57 AM

I love your moon

MikeJ ( ) posted Wed, 17 October 2001 at 5:48 AM

Yeah, this is great...lots of interesting elements in it, which could otherwise be distracting, but here there's such a nice unity, it all fits well. I agree with Sharen, the moon is really a great touch! You are aware that there's a Halloween contest going on here, right? Maybe you want to reserve your upcoming "twisted" one for it?

Irish ( ) posted Wed, 17 October 2001 at 7:25 AM

Great spooky Halloween image! Way to go. :) Irene

agiel ( ) posted Wed, 17 October 2001 at 7:48 AM

Thanks for the comments :) I took a break of a few days in making pictures and this was a nice way to resume the work. Now for the credits : - The moon comes from Nigel Pickering website (free) - The rag-doll and the hat are freebies from DAZ - The smoke started out as a stone with a glowing material. It was too smooth so I had to edit it in Photoshop. - The broom and roof-top are from the Dark Ages kit (marketplace) - The witch is the little girl Nagiko from Rubio - Alice hair from Kozaburo. - The pumkin is a default object from Vue - The mountains are an attempt at making distorted landscapes in reference to Tim Burton (Nightmare before christmas) - The overall scene is also a reference to Myasaki's masterpiece : Kiki's delivery service. I hope I did not forget anything...

tradivoro ( ) posted Sat, 20 October 2001 at 11:06 AM

Hey, this is a really nice scene... Is that the stock texture for the poser cat?? It looks better in your picture, did you re-do that texture??

agiel ( ) posted Sat, 20 October 2001 at 12:52 PM

Tradivoro, the texture I used is originally from Lyne's Creations website. I don't have the URL anymore but I can look around in case I come across it again.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.