Fri, Oct 4, 1:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Is this face alright?????

-renapd- ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 1999 at 12:31 PM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 1:52 PM
Site Admin

I've been reading for the past few days in the poserlist all the messages concerning Santa... So tonight I decided to give it a shot..is this face alright for him? If yes, I'm sure my buddie Steve Shanks can dress him into the perfect outfit! :o) The Body has already been morphed to the right proportions as well! :o) renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

zett ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 1999 at 12:47 PM

hi rena, it's a superb Santa. A little more beard and he is perfect. ZETT

picnic ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 1999 at 1:16 PM

Wunderbar, Rena. I really REALLY want a Santa to use for this year's Christmas card which is going to be made with my 3D apps. Zett is right--Santa has a 'fat' beard-kind of 'volumetric'--and roundish. You always come through--you and Steve. Diane B

elfsong ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 1999 at 2:00 PM

May I suggest increasing the size of the glasses a tad, they appear precariously perched upon his proboscis. Aside from that I think it is fantastic. Elfsong

-renapd- ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 1999 at 2:14 PM
Site Admin

OK then...I guess I'll have to spawn a morph for the morph..LOL! but rounder beard you will get! Magnets here I come!:o) Does everybody else agree on the size of the glasses to get increased? :-) renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

slb75 ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 1999 at 3:13 PM

make his beard bigger and more fuzzy and snuggly. i love his cheeks!!

picnic ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 1999 at 3:40 PM

Yep, glasses could be bigger. Diane B

Traveler ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 1999 at 4:23 PM

Excellent stuff as always Rena! -Trav

Kalypso ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 1999 at 4:47 PM
Site Admin

He's looking good Rena. And judging from the cheeks, he's had a few sugarplums too many ;) I agree about the beard, he will look rounder. But, how about making a thinner version with this beard as well so we can also have an honest to goodness Druid?

picnic ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 1999 at 6:52 PM

Hmmm, you're right. My Swiss friend's Father Christmas is much thinner. Many of us tend to be sort of American centric and forget we have lots of other Poser folks in many other countries. (Kalypso--a 'Druid' Santa--hmmm, I have to think about that). Diane B

Foxhollow ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 1999 at 7:43 PM

looks good, Rena....kind of elfish...

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 1999 at 1:44 AM

SWEET!!

nerd ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 1999 at 2:06 AM
Forum Moderator

Add a tans-map like Allerleirauh's hair and you've got the perfect Santa. I can't wait!

LoboUK ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 1999 at 4:23 AM

I've got to say that that looks superb. I agree with the comments about the glasses but, other than that, this is excellent. Paul

-renapd- ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 1999 at 6:10 AM
Site Admin

Nothing would be possible without Eric's unlimited source of morphs! Thanks Traveler! :o) I'll take care of all that tonight and forward Mrs Claus to steve...the Santa has already been dressed! LOL! It's his wife's turn now! :o)Hopefully, both will be ready by the end of this weekend Got to go now as this is stolen office time...LOL! renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.