Mon, Oct 21, 5:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 5:20 pm)

Subject: Buffy V2 now in Freestuff

Photopium ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 5:02 PM ยท edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 7:24 AM

file_222262.jpg

As requested, Buffy V2 is now in freestuff. Thanks to a recent hard drive destruction, I went back and reworked my old Buffy on V2 and found, to my suprise, that the new mods were far better than anything I had done pre-crash. Gotta love sick twists of fate :) As always, it's my mission to keep celebrity morphs free. Enjoy BV2 in whatever way you choose but ask before including in any sort of commercial endeavor. Also, ask Gellar's representation :) Give me a holler if you enjoy her or post anything to the gallery so I can go be a proud daddy. -WTB

Viomar ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 5:31 PM

Nice!! Maybe i should send you my version for you to compare... Hmmm.. I just remembered that i did it with V1! I'm also tempeted to redo mine with V2!! As soon as it's done i'll send you the pz2! Still have to check the tuts on how to do that though... Later & Thanks for sharing!! Marco

Photopium ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 5:42 PM

Just make sure whatever you do you save as a fc2 file before converting into a complete morph. In the past, this prevented me from sharing my modifications! Even if you end up with 14 fc2 files, at least you're still able to share. I'd love to see what you come up with. There is another Buffy morpher in the mix in a thread on the next page. He/she seems to be planning to sell. I hope he/she does not, so that all versions might be accessible and intermingle-able. -WTB

Viomar ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 6:07 PM

Indeed! I think "look Alike" Characters should remain in the "Free Zone"... FC2??? Now, you've got me confused!! LOL Ding! Ding!! i just had a Flash!! I remember reading how to "safely" distribute V2 Characters... Ah!! Thanks for the heads Up!! Yes, a .fc2 would only retain the info on the Morphs used not any geometry like in a cr2... Very interesting! Actually makes it easier! I'll give you a shout when mine is ready!! Also have a Christina Aguillera in the works as a request from a friend... I'll share this one too of course! Might have others too coming from my pupil sister!! She's doing Mira Sorvino now... Well keep a lookout for future posts by me... Marco

Poppi ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 6:38 PM

Another splendid job! Thanks you for sharing with us all. Pop...pop...Poppi!!!

Jackson ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 10:20 PM

Excellent! Thank you!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.