Sun, Oct 6, 5:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 4:27 pm)

Subject: Before And After

jgmart ( ) posted Sun, 21 October 2001 at 11:09 AM ยท edited Sat, 17 August 2024 at 8:18 PM

file_224089.jpg

Hi Everyone, Here's a little scene I did in Vue and "messed" with in Deep Paint (my new obsession:). Subtle change, but effective I think. PLEASE NOTE - The awesome trellis in this image is from SAMS3D - Thank you Sharen and Mike - Such wonderful people :) John

jgmart ( ) posted Sun, 21 October 2001 at 11:12 AM

file_224092.jpg

I used several of the Watercolor brushes in Deep Paint, along with a Wacom Tablet. A print of this on Watercolor paper is really amazing.... :) John

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 21 October 2001 at 12:03 PM

John, It looks amazing....thanks for using it. Sharen

tradivoro ( ) posted Sun, 21 October 2001 at 2:05 PM

Hey John, that looks really great... Takes the grunt work out of painting... :)

Varian ( ) posted Sun, 21 October 2001 at 11:56 PM

Wow, John! I love the "after" effect! This scene reminds me that it's almost time to sit out in the pumpkin patch and await the arrival of the Great Pumpkin who'll bring lots of toys and candy. :D

SAMS3D ( ) posted Mon, 22 October 2001 at 4:09 AM

The Great Pumpkin....LOL...almost forgot about him...again great picture. Sharen :-)

Irish ( ) posted Mon, 22 October 2001 at 7:28 AM

I'm sure I've seen that second image hanging in a gallery somewhere :) Stunning effect and yes, I love that trellis too! Great job! Irene

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.