Thu, Sep 19, 9:52 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:35 am)

Subject: Now up at sams3d friends section

chohole ( ) posted Tue, 23 October 2001 at 1:31 PM · edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 2:09 AM

Attached Link: http://www.sams3d.com/Friends.htm

file_224714.gif

My tex for Serge Marck's glorious 1853 day dress 2. Hope you like it. Bonnet of course is in freestuff here, hope you like it

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

Tammy ( ) posted Tue, 23 October 2001 at 1:57 PM

Its a really pretty texture, thank you.

fauve ( ) posted Tue, 23 October 2001 at 2:46 PM

It's a beautiful texture! I rushed right over and downloaded it.. :->

Irish ( ) posted Tue, 23 October 2001 at 2:57 PM

It's absolutely gorgeous!! Bravo on a lovely job. :) Irene

Dizzie ( ) posted Tue, 23 October 2001 at 5:04 PM

Thanks for letting us know.....you might want to contact them, I've tried 4 times to download it and keep getting a 404 error.

ronknights ( ) posted Wed, 24 October 2001 at 5:23 AM

You get that error a lot when a web server is being overwhelmed with requests. In other words, wait awhile and try again. Sometimes it's better to visit a web site in the "off peak" hours. Peak hours are usually first thing in the morning before people go to work, during supper time, when people come home and want to go online, etc. I used to work weird hours, and that was perfect for avoiding peak online hours.

chohole ( ) posted Wed, 24 October 2001 at 12:54 PM

I know just what you mean Ronknights, I am a UK user so my off work time tends to coincide with peak hours a lot, like now its almost 19:00 BST, but only 12:57 rendorosity time, so still working time in the USA so lots of people on line. I try to most of my downloading at 07:00, about 01:00 USA time, and it works better.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

ronknights ( ) posted Wed, 24 October 2001 at 1:39 PM

First of all, my friends call me Ron, and you're one of my friends, automatically, grin. I love talking to people here, and on the 3D-CC email group. You might guess my last name is Knights, and our legends state that our heritage goes back to Great Britain. Some family history has us going back to the Court of Charlemaign (Sp?! Was he in Britain, or somewhere else?!) At any rate, I would guess it this way: Peak times are: 1.) In the morning before people go to work. 2.) At noon maybe (people surfing the web at work, even if they are not supposed to!) 3.) After work, when people are at their computers, checking email, catching up on stuff... whatever. So it is possible, not necessarily guaranteed, that the peak hours might not include the hours between 8-5. Well, come to think of it many businesses use the internet as part of their business. So maybe your best best to get things done is to be an early bird, or a late-night owl?! Of course, as you stated, one needs to translate US hours to their own time zone, perhaps? I'm not smart enough for that.

chohole ( ) posted Thu, 25 October 2001 at 2:36 PM

I only know how to turn UK time to Us time cos theres a little thing at the top of my screen that tells me wot renderosity time it is, and that its GMT -6, get lost with any other time zone.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.