Sun, Oct 6, 5:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 4:27 pm)

Subject: Make that....... I "haven't" touched my brushes in weeks :)

jgmart ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2001 at 8:15 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 5:38 PM

file_226649.jpg

Hello Everyone,

I've had Vue4 for just over 2 months now.... and with all the help and support from the wonderful people in this forum, I'm totally hooked. My traditional art supplies are colleting dust!

This image, created in Vue and "played" with in Deep Paint, is why I'm having trouble starting with brush and canvas again..... Oh well, why fight it! :)

John

Cheers ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2001 at 8:35 AM

Attached Link: http://www.the3dscene.com

If only they could manufacture a Watercolour or Oil Printer, then life would be perfect :D Cheers

Twitter: Follow @the3dscene

YouTube Channel

--------------- A life?! Cool!! Where do I download one of those?---------------

tradivoro ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2001 at 8:41 AM

Hey, that's beautiful, really looks like a painting... I hope to be playing with stuff like that in the future... :) I think we gotta start hassling the printer manufacturers to actually print with textures... :)

YL ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2001 at 11:38 AM

Seems to bee a perfect painting for me :-) Yves

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2001 at 12:40 PM

Just Breath taking. Sharen

Jilly ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2001 at 3:22 PM

You did that in Vue? Wow!

Larry F ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2001 at 4:12 PM

Goodness! Those brushes must be "bristling" with jealousy!

Axe555 ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2001 at 4:31 PM

That looks fantastic! I just dowloaded the Deep Paint demo to give it a go. Painter Classic that came with my tablet is pretty cool but it's fairly limited. Rich

bloodsong ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2001 at 4:36 PM

heyas; that's giclee' (watercolour printing) you're thinking of. hey, print it out on cold press paper or canvas; why not? nice job, jg.

jgmart ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2001 at 5:33 PM

Thanks Everyone!! I did print this on w/c paper.... it looks great! And Rich, I got a copy of Painter Classic with my tablet also, it's fun, similar to Deep Paint.... I just found Deep Paint nicer to work with. Thanks again John

Varian ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2001 at 11:51 PM

That is wonderful, John! Definitely don't fight it...the clean-up is much easier with Vue anyway. :)

MikeJ ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2001 at 5:37 AM

It does have a very rich appearance. Sort of like an impasto oil texture, but with colors more like those of acrylic paintings, in the brightness and saturation. Beautiful. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.