Sat, Sep 21, 4:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: You people are terrible :P

Rork1973 ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2001 at 9:07 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:46 PM

Geeze....and I thought the people here were serious about their work! The most viewed photos are those with women, almost all sort of-naked (I think....haven't looked that well). And the #1 most viewed photo is called 'Hot Pussy', featuring a cat being cooked alive! You people are disgusting! ;) Bart

Slynky ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2001 at 9:49 PM

ya, swannie's had that one for awhile. Oh well, you get used to it once you stop relying on hits to count as recognition. The new Hot 20 system is better than the old, cuz most of the hits on the naked chicks, well, those people's hands are too tied to press the VOTE button if ya know what i mean... Im getting up in 6 hours, that f'in blows. arg, and Im also a standby in the drug farm, which means I likely wont get any money, ARG!@!!!!!@@#$@$#@^$7645

samsontse ( ) posted Tue, 06 November 2001 at 12:35 AM

i think when people look at the pic, they just look at it...IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, but there are so many serious people who really DOING their work....! the system is just something that might change a bit...i think!!! you will get use to it like what slynky said...and you will find some people's work is AWESOME all the time...just ignore those pussy cat!!!!:)

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Tue, 06 November 2001 at 6:10 PM

I just looked in the Gallery yesterday. i thought it was better than it had been . Less of the nudity and more of the terrain. However, just to be a troublemaker. Because it contains nudity does it mean that it not a "real" peice of work? As I recall it's hard to make a sensual photo. Nudity or not. I think we may be punishing a photographer who applies themselves to create a beautiful work based upon a beautiful creation because or so called 'taboo" subjects. i mean really is the human form any less breathtaking than Mount Fuji, or the Arizona sands, or the Antartic expance? Bsteph

RJH ( ) posted Tue, 06 November 2001 at 7:27 PM

Hey Rork1973 I hope by the comment,your not lumping all the people in this forum with everyone else that posts to the gallerys. ;-) I started out just in the Gallerys and sort of got put off by some of the stuff that was being posted there. Then a very knowledgeable person here clued me in to this forum. I must say I first look at what is posted here first, before I bother to look in the gallery.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.