Mon, Sep 9, 4:12 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Coffin?

Photopium ( ) posted Sun, 11 November 2001 at 11:21 PM ยท edited Thu, 15 August 2024 at 5:45 PM

Looking for a new-style Coffin, used to have one...modern..silk lining, cr2 based...top and bottom lid opening action...the bars on the side....you know the kind...not the wooden cigar boxes currently turning up in a search. Thanks. -WTB

Photopium ( ) posted Mon, 12 November 2001 at 12:09 AM

Apparently it was done by someone long gone named -3- Anyone know -3-, where to get his stuff, if it's still available anywhere, etc? I can't seem to find any posts from him in this entire site. -WTB

Infernal ( ) posted Mon, 12 November 2001 at 12:46 AM

-3- has pretty much fallen off the face of the earth. I knew/know him well enough to know he wouldn't have a problem with me providing the file in question to you.

Photopium ( ) posted Mon, 12 November 2001 at 12:50 AM

That would be great. I don't know the filesize, if it's under two meg I can probably get it in email or, if not, ICQ? 23018967 is the icq number and gboycott@home.com is the email. Thanks infernal! -WTB

PhilC ( ) posted Mon, 12 November 2001 at 5:27 AM

It wasn't the cough that carried him off
It was the coffin they carried him off in !!!!

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

Nance ( ) posted Mon, 12 November 2001 at 10:00 PM

Attached Link: http://www.geocities.com/Grendel_3D/poser/oldfiles.htm

-3- still has his site up and the coffin is available here: http://www.geocities.com/Grendel_3D/poser/oldfiles.htm ...along with a bunch of his stuff that I don't ever recall seeing posted on the public sites.

Photopium ( ) posted Mon, 12 November 2001 at 10:26 PM

...almost. The page looks like lovely links but there is no links at all, just thumbnails. Kind of a mystery. -WTB

Nance ( ) posted Tue, 13 November 2001 at 7:47 PM

DOOH! Sorry - didn't check'em out first.
IIRC, -3-'s work was exclusively available through PFO's FunStuff...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.