Sat, Oct 5, 8:16 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:08 am)

Subject: List of possible new Adventurers Costume textures for Freestuff

Lyrra ( ) posted Sat, 24 November 2001 at 5:39 PM ยท edited Wed, 28 August 2024 at 9:22 AM

I asked allyall what you'd like to see in the way of new textures for the adventurers suit and this is my list so far Elements (fire, water, earth, air, spirit?) Whiter shade of pale (specularity/refl mapping for textures) Black on black (specularity/refl mapping for textures) Harlekin Tattered peasent Elvis years (jewels and sequins) Jungle Stud Metallik De Sade Daytrippy Buckskin fringe Giger? Southbeach Cupid 'n aphrodite Middle East Asian I may or may not do all of these. But feel free to suggest more or do some yourself :) Anything else? :) Lyrra

William ( ) posted Sat, 24 November 2001 at 8:09 PM

More black definitely and black with silver(or gold) inlay. Harlequin sounds good too along with Middle East/Asian. Hmmm, how about something with an african theme? William

Cin- ( ) posted Sat, 24 November 2001 at 10:49 PM

Snow Leopard! :) I don't even have the Adventurers... LOL

velvetdream2 ( ) posted Sat, 24 November 2001 at 10:55 PM

Me either Cin but this is fun. Leather would be nice More Celtic inspired designs Metal/Chainmail

Lyrra ( ) posted Sat, 24 November 2001 at 11:12 PM

I haven't been around for a bit - but I used to do this all the time. You know - start a project and then say "okay, while I'm here what else should I make?". That's how come I made 17 dragon textures instead of 6 :) So I figure I'll work on the first batch and in a week or so post previews and ask for more ideas. :) And then do another batch, and so forth until I'm sick of this model. Then I switch to something else :) BTW Velvet, the Metallik outfit will be all armour - splintmail, banded mail, chain and plate. Stud will be black leather and studs - with maybe a brown version. De Sade will be a ahem more adult version with black leather and so forth. Celtic and Africon are definatly good ideas. Hadn't planned on Snow leoprd, just tiger, jaguar and zebra. Hmmm. Thanks for the input! starts up Photoshop Off to the salt mine :) Lyrra

KimberlyC ( ) posted Sat, 24 November 2001 at 11:14 PM

snow leopard...bet that would look nice..smile....my suggestion...something nice for christmas time..smile..

Cin- ( ) posted Sun, 25 November 2001 at 12:49 AM

What about Native American-ish? Like with beadwork, leather and fur, that could be interesting!

Lyrra ( ) posted Sun, 25 November 2001 at 4:22 AM

Cin - that'd be the buckskin fringe one (couldn't come up with a better name without skirting into either being over specific by group or unintentionally insulting) A christmas outfit. Hmmm. Possible. :) Thats 23 pairs so far. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.