Thu, Sep 19, 11:10 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Need Help Finding Something...

Cromwell1 ( ) posted Mon, 26 November 2001 at 2:26 PM ยท edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 8:21 AM

It seems like someone had made a M41A Pulse Rifle(the Marine's gun in Aliens) for Poser. Maybe I am remembering wrong. I found a 3ds version online, but it looks awful in Poser(all the normals smooth out on their own and looks real messed up). Anyway, does anyone know where I might find a different one? Or better yet, one specifically for Poser?

Virus ( ) posted Mon, 26 November 2001 at 3:31 PM

I guess the 3ds version could be converted to poser really easy using UV mapping, convert the 3ds file to obj, open it with UV mapper, and select all, then go to tools menu and select split vertices, sometimes that method works pretty fine with flat figures. Hope this information could be usefull. Regards Virus

SAL9000 - Hello Dr. Chandra, Will I've dream?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.