Fri, Sep 20, 9:57 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Bryce 5 Book

Deathbringer ( ) posted Mon, 26 November 2001 at 6:52 PM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 12:25 PM

I was just wondering if anyone has come across any new books on Bryce 5.

EricofSD ( ) posted Mon, 26 November 2001 at 10:35 PM

Hmmm, guess my first post didn't make it. Best book out there is Kitchen's "Real World Bryce". I'm trying to talk Eric Weeber, Greg Tatum and a few others (maybe Mr. Clay?) into publishing another book on Bryce. I agree with you, the time is ripe for a few more publications.

clay ( ) posted Mon, 26 November 2001 at 11:43 PM

hehe Publishing a book is easier said than done Eric, it's a very tedious process to do one, I myself don't even have the time to post some tutorials to my site like I want to. But who knows, things change rapidly in this biz:-) But yeah Real World Bryce 4 still covers about 85-90 percent of Bryce 5 even so it's still a worthy buy to learn from.

Do atleast one thing a day that scares the hell outta ya!!

VirtualSite ( ) posted Thu, 29 November 2001 at 11:41 AM

DO IT QUICK BEFORE SHAMMS MORTIMER INFLICTS ANOTHER ONE ON US!!!!!!!!! And that is not said in jest.

Kayleb ( ) posted Fri, 30 November 2001 at 1:47 PM

I must agree. I bought one of Mortimers books because it was the only on the shelf. It fell in the toilet one day and I felt it was finally where it belonged.

Deathbringer ( ) posted Sun, 02 December 2001 at 1:28 AM

Yeah I have Real World Bryce but was just wondering if anyone had anything out on 5, thanks for the responces

VirtualSite ( ) posted Sun, 02 December 2001 at 10:50 AM

5 is probably too new for Susan to have done anything yet. Id suggest checking with amazon.com; theyll know if its upcoming.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.