Tue, Sep 24, 7:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 5:52 pm)

Subject: Morphair showing invisibly...

EddyDamas ( ) posted Sat, 01 December 2001 at 3:27 AM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 4:16 AM

file_238898.jpg

Ok, I downloaded the kozaburo Morphhair, and I downloaded, unzip all as per his instructions, but in the preview window all I get are dots/mesh/, but no preview. What am I doing wrong?

Staby ( ) posted Sat, 01 December 2001 at 3:46 AM

When transparency is on the element looks like that in your Poser window and only after you render you can see it. Try this: go to Display > Element style > Cartoon with lines (I don't have Poser here in my office so I'm not sure of the exact words...) and you should be able to see the form of the hair prop. You can also go to Render materials and turn the transparency to 0%, so you will see the hair. Just remember to turn it again to 100% before rendering. I hope I have been clear, my english is not that good...

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sat, 01 December 2001 at 4:02 AM

Wireframe style seems to work well when dealing with transmapped hair, also.

For ease of use, the Document Display Styles have hotkeys. Use CTRL-3 for Wireframe, CTRL-7 for Cartoon-with-Lines, and CTRL-9 to return to Texture-Shaded style.

ronknights ( ) posted Sat, 01 December 2001 at 7:33 AM

OK, it is the final render that counts. So why worry if you can't see it in preview mode? Just render it and you will see it!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.