Tue, Sep 24, 7:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 7:15 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: ebot@renderrosity question

EddyDamas ( ) posted Sun, 02 December 2001 at 2:14 PM · edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 8:38 PM

How do I go about stopping getting all these emails informing me that there is a new posting on the board? I've gone into my member profile, and I DO NOT have checked where it has "Receive Email Updates?"

rcook ( ) posted Sun, 02 December 2001 at 2:20 PM

Go to the forum where the new posting is (Poser, Bryce, ...), and make sure the text at the top that says "Email on Post : No [Yes]" has "Np" in bold and is not a link. Else, click on it to turn off new message posting. These messages are not sent by default. You have to actually click the "Yes" to turn them on. And clicking on "No" turns them off. Russell

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.