Tue, Oct 22, 12:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:57 pm)

Subject: Better shoes needed

Ikyoto ( ) posted Wed, 15 December 1999 at 9:40 AM ยท edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 10:24 PM

Ok, lets get to real subjects - posable shoes. The stock "high heels" are not high enough for a ball room dance scene. I'd like to know if anyone has one that is conforming and has a slightly higher heel. Phil's are great, but I was asked to do a close up of a spin and the toes don't bend! For what I'm getting paid to do this, it's not worth the trouble... if I can find the shoes for free I'll do the job for free. It's for a small community center putting on a dance night for the neighborhood seniors and they offered me $50. If I have to do exstensive work I'll take the money. If anyone wants to help out I'll tell them "Merry Christmas" and hand them the poster.

picnic ( ) posted Wed, 15 December 1999 at 10:40 AM

Ikyoto, have you looked at Anton's shoes? I'm not sure where they are now-maybe Prop Guild? They 'morph' into a bunch of different shoes. However, I don't know if the toes bend or not. Diane B

PhilC ( ) posted Wed, 15 December 1999 at 10:54 AM

I've just checked and one of my styles has toes that bend. Note sure which one you have but my file is Shoe 4 left (and right) CR2

Ikyoto ( ) posted Wed, 15 December 1999 at 12:20 PM

Diane- I have those shoes.. they don't bend. Phil - those I don't have! I'll look for them, but on the (not so very off) chance I'm too stupid to find them could I impose on you to post the url?

PhilC ( ) posted Wed, 15 December 1999 at 12:59 PM

sure
shoe_style_4.jpg enjoy :)

Ikyoto ( ) posted Wed, 15 December 1999 at 1:22 PM

Since when did borwsers support graphics for URL's? How the hell do i cut and paste a JPG as a URL??? What kind of sick trick is this??? What? oh... never mind...

Ikyoto ( ) posted Wed, 15 December 1999 at 1:27 PM

Got em... Now all I have to do is make a trans map to turn them into the right kind of open toed strap heels type shoes... Thanks Phil. I'll personally wash all that stuff Creepy's been writing about you off those bathroom walls....

Thorne ( ) posted Wed, 15 December 1999 at 8:51 PM

Hey Ikyoto! I have some shoes you might like at the other forum's fun stuff page. Just can't afford the bandwidth to post them everywhere at once, or they'd be here, too. Feel free to make them poseable!
Thorne
shoes6.jpg

Thorne ( ) posted Wed, 15 December 1999 at 8:54 PM

Well, duh.... I guess now they ARE posted here...
Thong Sandals
Thorne

Ikyoto ( ) posted Wed, 15 December 1999 at 9:53 PM

Oh fudge! All I wanted was one pair.. Now I have to re-accessorise my whole damn wardrobe! Thorne - Your an angel. Once I get RDW I will bust my ass to make them poseble!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.