Mon, Sep 9, 4:00 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: A plea to Curious labs

wolf359 ( ) posted Fri, 07 December 2001 at 8:47 AM ยท edited Sat, 20 July 2024 at 5:49 PM

Hi guys,
Please make poser5 and the cinema plugin OSX
compatible. I am more than thrilled to be rendering my poser character animations in cinema 7.1 on my OS9.2 drive

but it would be very nice to render the really long
complex animations under OSX in my seat of Cinema 7.2
in the protected memory environment of OSX!!

i have been a poser user since fractal's poser2

and would be more than willing to pay a HIGHER PRICE!!! for the OSX version if it will help to offset the costs of the additional development time.

Thanks..

My website

YouTube Channel

Greyskin ( ) posted Fri, 07 December 2001 at 11:12 AM

neat to see someone with a long history of poser. I started with poser 1 that one of my friends bought and didn't like. He gave me the program because he said that he could do better figures with 3d studio. Haven't seen him in years, I wonder what he thinks of poser now. The program certainly has come a long way, would love to see poser 5 with more integration for other operating systems and fixes for all the bugs of 4.

starlet ( ) posted Fri, 07 December 2001 at 11:17 AM

The Curious Labs Statement on OSX Development: Our effort to improve our product line is ongoing and your suggestions are extremely valuable. In the future there will be an updater that will allow the current Poser to run at full functionality under the OS 9 compatibility environment of OS X. The release date of this is currently unannounced. We will not be releasing a full OS X compliant version (Carbonized) until the next full version of Poser. Please visit our web site frequently for the latest information on Poser and Poser related products.

VirtualSite ( ) posted Fri, 07 December 2001 at 11:29 AM

I started with poser 1 that one of my friends bought and didn't like. So, if this one of those questionable serial numbers? (running away real quick) =)

jbruni@yahoo.com ( ) posted Fri, 07 December 2001 at 2:01 PM

Multiple processor support during rendering would be nice. As would distributed rendering over a network.

neurocyber ( ) posted Sat, 08 December 2001 at 2:10 AM

Please please please. OS X and Linux. Linux is this close to OS X(Holding fingers realy close together).

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.