Fri, Sep 20, 10:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: PhotoReal facetexture - comments appreciated

Tuathan ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2001 at 12:00 PM ยท edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 10:28 AM

file_245705.jpg

Eyelashes are different in each eye, because I don't know yet which ones I like more. Otherwise I think the texture is almost ready.

Tuathan ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2001 at 12:00 PM

file_245707.jpg

other view...

rodpanther ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2001 at 12:01 PM

This looks absolutely Gorgeous :) I especially love the blue eyes :) God Bless rodpanther

VirtualSite ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2001 at 12:10 PM

My only complaint, oddly enough, are the eyes. Most peoples eyes arent this brilliant white: there are little veins that mark tracks through that space, and anythng this brilliantly white looks as false as a set of brilliantly white teeth.

Tuathan ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2001 at 12:22 PM

The eyewhites are not done yet. I tried one set of veins, but I wasn't satisfied with the results. I will now start making a high resolution bumpmap (and the eyewhites and upper eyebrows). The high resolution version is not going to be a free.(sorry ;-) so I want to make it as good as possible and at this stage it is easier to make changes than later.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2001 at 3:19 PM

You did a wonderful job....Sharen

Poppi ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2001 at 5:25 PM

She's just lovely.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2001 at 2:49 AM

Hi! The upper lashes have almost twice the hairs of the lower lashes normally. And, please don't put the highlight in.

soulhuntre ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2001 at 4:23 PM

I agree... no built in highlights please .. they seriously limit the utility of the texture.

duanemoody ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2001 at 12:28 AM

Just chiming in on the eyelash thing... Go look in the mirror if you don't believe us, gender and race don't affect this.

Tuathan ( ) posted Wed, 19 December 2001 at 9:11 PM

Hi! Thank you for the comments. I'll go through the eyelashes again. And for the highlights: They are purely from the renderer, there are no highlights in the texture. Currently I'm trying to find the mimimun resolution that is enough to give enough detail for the closeups. It seems that 1500x1500 is enough for the texture and 2500x2500 for the bumpmap. Merry christmas to you all!

soulhuntre ( ) posted Thu, 20 December 2001 at 3:16 AM

I would much prefer a 2K x 2K texture - that's just me.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.