Sat, Sep 21, 9:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: New Scene...anyone want it?

rudipooimf ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2001 at 12:24 AM · edited Tue, 10 September 2024 at 7:25 AM

Attached Link: New Scene...anyone want it?

file_245825.jpg

This is a new scene i just finished and put a few renders in the galleries including a figure render that came out pretty sweet. Anyone want it? On a seperate note: We at Dynagrind are working to make our scenes more poser friendly with smart props and more configurable. Our first attempt will be the stripclub. We plan on doing all the scenes we currently have available. For free as usual. ;)

doerp ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2001 at 1:23 AM

Attached Link: http://www.enklave.com

Definetly YES... (I cant wait to let some Aliens crawling throuh it)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Werner;) ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2001 at 4:53 AM

it's brilliant !!!

PabloS ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2001 at 7:58 AM

Wow! Definately yes!!!

Moonbow ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2001 at 8:00 AM

I would love to have it:) Where do I go to get it please? It is wonderful!

jenay ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2001 at 8:40 AM

is cool ... :)

ronknights ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2001 at 9:46 AM

Yes, I'm definately interested. I confess I don't know how to use any scene if it is not designed as "Poser format" from the start.

Phantast ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2001 at 10:18 AM

I eagerly collect all your stuff. I'm working with the industrial scene at the moment. Would like this one too.

Bia ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2001 at 11:48 AM

ditto! :)

Cin- ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2001 at 1:36 PM

Yes please... thank you. :)

DocMatter ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2001 at 3:33 PM

Way cool! I'm working with the strip club. I've toyed with it a little in Rhino to make it more user-friendly in Poser (assigning materials, groups, removing walls that get in the way of my cameras, etc...) Keep up the great work!

HeavyRay ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2001 at 5:39 PM

Wow - just in time for the holidays... Thanks! - Ray

duanemoody ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2001 at 12:06 AM

My first thought when seeing the above was, "Elevator shaft! KEWWL!!" How much trouble would it be to modify this into an elevator shaft (e.g., adding a metal ladder and some cables)? Or should I just shut up and be grateful for the freebies?

AprilYSH ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2001 at 12:39 AM

you make really nice scene props and the lights on your renders are great too. i have to set aside some time to download them! how did the contest go? thanks muchly.

[ Store | Freebies | Profile ]

a sweet disorder in the dress kindles in clothes a wantoness,
do more bewitch me than when art is too precise in every part

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.