Sun, Sep 22, 2:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: A image you might like

Tuck3D ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2001 at 9:39 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 2:47 AM

file_246158.jpg

I never posted to the Photography forum before. I recently was going through some Photos taken in Italy in the 40's by my father who was a Photographer inthe military. Just thoughtit was a nice picture.

Visitor42 ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2001 at 9:59 PM

I love old photos.

JordyArt ( ) posted Wed, 19 December 2001 at 4:34 AM

Whenever I see pics like this, I always wonder where they are now?!? Nice pic. Great atmosphere. (",)

Syyd ( ) posted Wed, 19 December 2001 at 6:24 AM

reminds me of my dads photographs from Paris....Thanks for sharing!

Maygen ( ) posted Wed, 19 December 2001 at 6:26 PM

Hiya Tuck. I like this photo--spiral staircases are so photogenic.

Antoonio ( ) posted Thu, 20 December 2001 at 2:41 AM

...really beautiful pic, tragic but still beautiful. Tells touhsands of stories. .n

Tuck3D ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2001 at 1:20 AM

No negatives, Im assuming my father did a little film processing at the expense of the Army. Just tons of pictures. I have found pictures of Churchill and Eisenhower since I've started going through them, more thaan I could mention. Just dont know what to do with them

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.