Fri, Sep 20, 2:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: New in the Market Place

spectre3 ( ) posted Sat, 22 December 2001 at 3:02 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 2:33 AM

Hi All,

I just got word my latest submission has been accepted to the Market Place. I call her Maria. She includes head, body, eye textures, and a lash/brow transparency. Also included are 4 MAT files to change her skin tone. Price is $5.00.

Thanks,
Spectre

spectre3 ( ) posted Sat, 22 December 2001 at 3:15 PM

file_246845.jpg

Sorry about the multiple posts, the server keeps timing out. Here's the head texture image. Thanks, Spectre

farang ( ) posted Sat, 22 December 2001 at 4:39 PM

Looks very photorealistic, is it from a photo or handpainted?

zoozI2000 ( ) posted Sat, 22 December 2001 at 5:46 PM

I like her, she is a beauty. but she really reminds me an existed character.

spectre3 ( ) posted Sat, 22 December 2001 at 6:36 PM

Farang, Thanks, I made it using the standard Victoria template, scanned photos for pieces and parts, and photoshop. Zooz1200, Thanks, She's original... finished it yesterday. What character does she remind you of? Spectre

snakepit ( ) posted Sat, 22 December 2001 at 6:43 PM

Beautiful work, Spectre. I just bought it. DLing now.

leather-guy ( ) posted Sat, 22 December 2001 at 10:06 PM

Quite lovely work, and at that price, she's affordable even after buying Mic2:-)) She's in my shopping cart, now (waiting til xmas shopping for OTHER people is done, so I can buy more PoserToys for ME! G

scifiguy ( ) posted Sat, 22 December 2001 at 11:23 PM

She's very pretty. I especially like the way her lips look. You really did a nice job Spectre! And only $5? Wow.

zoozI2000 ( ) posted Sun, 23 December 2001 at 4:07 AM

I dont know, maybe she reminds of Asia or Yuma. but it could be just the face morph. :-)

spectre3 ( ) posted Sun, 23 December 2001 at 8:00 AM

Hmmmm I guess you could say she looks a little like Yuma. By the way, there is no facial morph included, nor does the image above have a face morph. That's the standard "zeroed out" Victoria face.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.