Mon, Sep 9, 4:11 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Spike / James Marsters for Michael 2.0 in Freestuff

Photopium ( ) posted Sun, 23 December 2001 at 9:07 PM · edited Fri, 30 August 2024 at 12:17 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/freestuff.ez?Form.Contrib=William%5Fthe%5FBloody&Topsectionid=0

file_247098.jpg

Finally, a good Spike! Go get 'em for free If the download stalls, just wait longer! It will start again momentarily or try again later.

Must have Mike 2.0.
Pose file applies Morphs, morph settings, and Material based on the DAZ Mike 2.0 normal res. Texmaps.

Have fun!
-WTB
Special thanks to Jaager for teaching me the ways of the pz2.

pokeydots ( ) posted Sun, 23 December 2001 at 9:44 PM

Cool Thanks :) And Merry Christmas!

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

rain ( ) posted Sun, 23 December 2001 at 10:40 PM

Finally......Spike! :-) Yippee! Great job, WTB. I guess that means I have to buy Mike 2 for sure now. HappyHappyJoyJoy!

rain ( ) posted Sun, 23 December 2001 at 10:41 PM

Oh....and thanks a lot! :-)

Satoshi05 ( ) posted Sun, 23 December 2001 at 10:59 PM

Woohoo, a Spike!!! MUHAHAHAHA ^^ ditto now I guess I have to buy Mike 2 also LOL....now if only there was a Jason Beher one ^^ hehehe Merry X-mas and a happy new year ^^ NARF! (isn't funny that people don't know the literal meaning of Narf LOL it means Brain fart ^^;;;)

Cin- ( ) posted Sun, 23 December 2001 at 11:19 PM

Wow, that is REALLY good! :)

nfredman ( ) posted Sun, 23 December 2001 at 11:33 PM

HURRAH! i like Spike! THANK YOU!!!

cliss ( ) posted Mon, 24 December 2001 at 5:18 AM

great love spike and buffy but cannot download using windows download prog. All i get is a bad zip file or part of an spanned file, how or what will you guys use to download spike

dirk5027 ( ) posted Mon, 24 December 2001 at 7:49 AM

seems my spike is looking for this file M2BodyM.jpg, did this file come wth mike2, if so where is it? and if not where can get it? or am i doing something wrong?

melanie ( ) posted Mon, 24 December 2001 at 8:04 AM

Excuse my ignorance, but who is Spike? Melanie

dirk5027 ( ) posted Mon, 24 December 2001 at 9:00 AM

hi Melanie spike is a vampire character in "Buffy and the vampire slayer" simply called "buffy" for the tv series... If you like scifi check it out, I'm 44 yo and find it well written and clever, not just for the younger set

ronknights ( ) posted Mon, 24 December 2001 at 9:27 AM

Dirk5027: If you read the original message, it says you need Michael 2. M2BodyM.jpg is a body texture for Michael 2. It didn't actually come with Michael2, since you're required to buy the body textures separately. I had the Michael 2 body textures for weeks before Michael 2 (the character) was released.

Photopium ( ) posted Mon, 24 December 2001 at 11:15 AM

Cliss: You need to wait for the download to finish. Sometimes it won't finish if there is too much traffic on the site at one time. Keep trying, it works fine...just tried it myself and got the whole file. -WTB

rasputina ( ) posted Mon, 24 December 2001 at 12:13 PM

WTB, that is a brilliant likeness...dag must get M2 now! It is truly amazing how much facial detail there is. Well done.

cliss ( ) posted Mon, 24 December 2001 at 12:27 PM

hey thanks WTB doh forgot about traffic just got them thanks for pointing out the obvious thanks for sharing spike with us have a good one at this festive time

igohigh ( ) posted Mon, 24 December 2001 at 3:32 PM

Now I gotta get Mike2, that's one Sharp Spike!

Valandar ( ) posted Mon, 24 December 2001 at 3:40 PM

Wow... this means that Michael 2 can be morphed so it doesn't look like Mike anymore?

Remember, kids! Napalm is Nature's Toothpaste!

ronknights ( ) posted Mon, 24 December 2001 at 3:48 PM

Look at some of the threads on Michael 2. You can make him into just about anything or anyone.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.