Mon, Oct 21, 5:59 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 5:20 pm)

Subject: THANKS THIP!!

wolf359 ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2001 at 11:08 PM ยท edited Thu, 18 July 2024 at 4:29 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains violence

Attached Link: http://66.70.166.29/mpegs/whitejedi.mpg

Here is a 1 meg mpeg animation i rendered in cinema using your robe and " Tallit hood" for mike

thanks for the freebies!!.

My website

YouTube Channel

thip ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2001 at 2:03 AM

Damn - I'm continuously stunned at the great creations people can make w/ my humble contributions. Why can't I do that kinda stuff, it ain't FAIR snivel ;o). Seriously, that's quite a Xmas present - great animation, robe or no robe. Thanx, wolf - this kinda thing is what makes it more than worth one's while to make freestuff. I know very little about animation, but those moves look very sleek. And the lighting's superb! Those laser bolts and lens flares really give a sense of sharp, slashing light - is it Vue's luminous materials?

wolf359 ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2001 at 5:22 AM

Actually the attacking robot was animated seperately
in poser and imported into Cinema 4DXL via the new
propack plugin and the the "Jedi" is michael who was
animated in poser and imported also.

the glowing materials and lights are native cinema materials
and the flashes and laser blasts were added with a
( Free) post effects app called strata media paint.

the sound was added with adobe premeire

thanks again

My website

YouTube Channel

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.