Mon, Sep 9, 4:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Animation

Welcome to the Animation Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Animation F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 12:02 am)

In here we will dicuss everything that moves.

Characters, motion graphics, props, particles... everything that moves!
Enjoy , create and share :)
Remember to check the FAQ for useful information and resources.

Animation learning and resources:

[Animations]

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: COMING IN 2002 .. CUSTOM BVH MOTION PACK 1

wolf359 ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2002 at 10:25 AM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 6:33 AM

file_250077.gif

I have just put the finishing touches on my custom BVH motion pack for the millenium figures and the P4 Horse and the P4 Velociraptor. these motion files were created using the powerful Lifeforms software from Credo Interactive, to import the skeletal stucture of specific poser figures where they are animated and custom joInt mapped for the figure and re- exported as a BVH file from life forms for use in poser. Motion pack 1 contains 11motion files Including :a sultry walk for victoria with no "Knee problems" Many action motions for mike including : RUNNING AND SHOOTING GYMASTICS ETC. the action poser for mike can be used on the vicky models also theres are two 200+ frame animaton for the P4 horse incuding a 6 second "grazing walk" and a direction changing " field trot" ( pictured above 110 k Gif !!) A six second "prowl" for the P4 raptor and much more. And coming later: PREANIMATED BONE RIGS FOR LIGHTWAVE AND 3D STUDIO MAX HAPPY RENDERING!!

My website

YouTube Channel

saxon ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2002 at 12:08 PM

This looks exciting! I'm particularly interested in the Lightwave bone rig. I still haven't got the hang of Lightwave's bones. I'm sure there's a way of getting Poser characters into Lightwave and boning them there. Perhaps what you've done will shed some light....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.