Mon, Sep 9, 4:08 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Hindi Princess

Photopium ( ) posted Wed, 02 January 2002 at 6:22 PM ยท edited Sat, 17 August 2024 at 1:14 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_251955.jpg

Playing with DAZ texture in photoshop. Trying to get the look and feel of genuine east Indian skin. Wide varieties in tone exist, of course, but let's ask: Without the dot on the forehead, would you have guessed Indian? If so, then I guess I'm on the right track :) Thanks for input/suggestions/comments. -WTB

SAMS3D ( ) posted Wed, 02 January 2002 at 6:40 PM

Maybe, but it is real nice, Sharen

leather-guy ( ) posted Wed, 02 January 2002 at 7:58 PM

There's a lot of variation in complexion among the races of india, but for the stereotyped hi-caste look, here are my suggestions. Add more deeper darkness around and especially under the eyes (Cholesterol?), add a little more dark oxblood in the lips & nipples - boost the highlights to simulate a slightly oily complexion (See closeups of SteffyZZ's Yoda/Yuma?Y?? texture for example of what I mean by oily highlights). Also, for a more traditional look, add paler regions around the hips and upper-thighs, (bathing in the Ganges River, even today, the women often expose their tops, but rarely go nude)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.