Sat, Aug 3, 7:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 7:14 am)

Subject: OK - here She is!

Chris ( ) posted Wed, 22 December 1999 at 2:22 PM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 5:41 PM

Attached Link: 3D Grafx Online

file_119352.JPG

Hi Team, I'v posted my character at FreeStuff. Bur note theis is nor tested very much. If there are problems, please contact me so I can fix it. Hope you enjoy her Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

Chris ( ) posted Wed, 22 December 1999 at 2:29 PM

oops, forget something... Textures and hair not included. You'll find them at FreeStuff. Chris

tlaubach ( ) posted Wed, 22 December 1999 at 2:44 PM

Hmmm.. I think that might not be true.. unless I miss my guess that texture is "Tina" by akesiel.. I know the texture is available from the props guild.. but I don't think that it was ever posted here.

Chris ( ) posted Wed, 22 December 1999 at 4:40 PM

Yes, I'm sorry. You are right Tlaubach. The body tex is from Anton Kisiel and its available at Propsguild (the link is at the Web Resoureces on the right) Chris

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.