Mon, Oct 21, 11:06 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:06 pm)

Subject: Michael Body Suit

MeInOhio ( ) posted Sun, 06 January 2002 at 8:38 PM ยท edited Mon, 15 July 2024 at 10:34 PM

I have the original body suit and the remapped one, but when even I try to use Michael in this suit, he seems to be busting out all over. He's okay, for the most part, when he's in the default position, but when I apply it to a posed figure that's where the problem occurs. As I'm tying this, I realized that this time I used Michael 2. But I'm pretty sure it happens with Michael 1. Is anyone able to use this suit on a posed figure successfully? I tried to hide some of the body parts and that is only partially successful, because some body parts are only partly covered by the clothing. Thanks, Kevin

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sun, 06 January 2002 at 9:09 PM

Apply and conform the suit to Michael before you pose him.

sturkwurk ( ) posted Sun, 06 January 2002 at 9:17 PM

I use a couple tricks... first I hide what I can on the original figure... hip, abs, chest, right and left collars, right and left shoulders, right and left buttocks, right and left thighs... whew. Then if some other part is poking through, I can either group out a new material and call it "trans" short for transparent, then with the material settings I make it transparent. or I check to see if any morphs in Mike would scale it down for me. I'm looking forward to JB's Mike2 morphing clothing coming soon from Daz3d. Doug

I came, I rendered, I'm still broke.

MeInOhio ( ) posted Sun, 06 January 2002 at 9:44 PM

Thanks. I'll give it a try. I like your textures, Doug. I've been thinking of adding them to my growing collection. I'm pretty sure they're from sturkwurk. Or have I confused you with someone else? By the way, I think what you're saying is make a new group of the forearm for example - the part that should be hidden. Correct? Kevin

sturkwurk ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2002 at 6:27 AM

Kevin... absolutely right about the group, and sturkwurk. ;) Be sure to try out the Free Body suit Bonus texture at my site first... www.sturkwurk.com in the downloads section. Doug

Staby ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2002 at 7:43 AM

Speaking of the remapped body suit, when the new morphing clothing pak for Michael 2.0 will come out this week, how will be able to use texture created for the remapped version of the body suit, like yours for example Doug? Will we only need to point the new cr2 to the obj file with the new UVs? I hope that the question make sense... Thanks

sturkwurk ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2002 at 4:51 PM

That's the first thing I'll confirm when I get the suit too... I suspect the cr2 still reference the old .obj geometry. Doug

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.