Mon, Sep 9, 4:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Micheal 2 Speaks!!

wolf359 ( ) posted Sun, 06 January 2002 at 9:08 PM ยท edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 2:11 AM

Attached Link: http://66.70.166.29/animation/mike2.MPG

Mike Micheal 2 figure is posessed i loaded him in poser this morniing and this is what he declared

(2.2 meg mpeg video)

My website

YouTube Channel

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2002 at 1:53 AM

Cool animation. I have the number for a good exorcist if you need it. :)

Exorcisms-R-Us

dirk5027 ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2002 at 8:24 AM

I loved this, actually wish it was more, but I realize if it was the file size would have been huge, really cool

wolf359 ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2002 at 6:22 PM

Thanks,
Actually the original Quick time Movie rendered
out of cinema4DXL 7 Was 58 megs!!

But fortunately I was able to save out a copy
using the toast 5 video CD codec that allows me to burn Video CD's on my Macintosh that are playable in my DVD player.

there is quite a loss of quality thats the sacrifice for web depolyable video.

My website

YouTube Channel

EdW ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2002 at 7:12 PM

Tried to view your animation, but after 4 attempts I am still unable to get it to download. I will try again later Ed

praxis22 ( ) posted Tue, 08 January 2002 at 3:17 PM

Hi, Cute! "Ghost in the Shell" Right? Where the Puppet master downloads itself into an empty body shell, but gets wiped out by a truck, (damned unlucky! :) later jb

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.