Sun, Oct 6, 6:11 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 4:27 pm)

Subject: Maya Complete for Free...legally!

Cheers ( ) posted Wed, 09 January 2002 at 10:41 AM · edited Thu, 08 August 2024 at 7:39 AM

Attached Link: http://www.aliaswavefront.com/en/Community/Special/ple_announce/index.html

Enough said, just follow the link :) http://www.aliaswavefront.com/en/Community/Special/ple_announce/index.html

Twitter: Follow @the3dscene

YouTube Channel

--------------- A life?! Cool!! Where do I download one of those?---------------

Cheers ( ) posted Wed, 09 January 2002 at 10:45 AM

Sorry, I've just noticed that it has been placed in the 3D Applications forum already :oP Martin

YouTube Channel

--------------- A life?! Cool!! Where do I download one of those?---------------

SAMS3D ( ) posted Wed, 09 January 2002 at 10:47 AM

Thanks for the annoucement....Sharen

audity ( ) posted Wed, 09 January 2002 at 12:15 PM

"watermark on images"... it seemed too good to be true... but thanks for the info Martin ! (P.S. the atmospheres you sent to me are all wonderful !) Eric

Cheers ( ) posted Wed, 09 January 2002 at 3:07 PM

Great, I'm glad you are enjoying them Eric...it was my pleasure :) Don't worry about the watermark, apparently it will be small, transparent and in one corner. You may beat me with sticks and stones if I am wrong ;) (GULP!) Martin

YouTube Channel

agiel ( ) posted Wed, 09 January 2002 at 5:32 PM

Watermarks or not, it is still a great opportunity to be exposed legally to a very expensive tool.... great for a resume, or great to get addicted to something you can't afford, depending on how you see it. One thing for sure.... I will give it a try.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.