Mon, Oct 21, 5:58 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Animation

Welcome to the Animation Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Animation F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 6:34 am)

In here we will dicuss everything that moves.

Characters, motion graphics, props, particles... everything that moves!
Enjoy , create and share :)
Remember to check the FAQ for useful information and resources.

Animation learning and resources:

[Animations]

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: A POLL: What types of BVH Motion files would you like to see??

wolf359 ( ) posted Wed, 09 January 2002 at 12:23 PM ยท edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 8:21 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=6272

file_254705.gif

Hi,

I am about to begin working on a New BVH Motion pack for poser four and i would like to hear from
members here as to what animations they would like to have available as BVH Motion files in the future.

Just post your requests

thanks

My website

YouTube Channel

wolf359 ( ) posted Wed, 09 January 2002 at 12:33 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

SORRY!!

My website

YouTube Channel

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Wed, 09 January 2002 at 5:44 PM

Animals. Lots and lots of animals. Dogs, cats, horses, wolves ... even the raptor. Maybe some motions inspired by scenes from the Jurassic Park films (finally found time to watch my JP3 DVD; love those birdlike movements).

pack ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2002 at 8:57 AM

Matched sets, man/woman, wrestling/fighting,.

ScottBill ( ) posted Thu, 24 January 2002 at 1:41 PM

Ambient background movement!!!!! Just a matched set of people talking, walking, sitting, chatting etc. Not everyone is a star. I'll be your first customer. ScottBill

EdW ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 10:08 AM

I'll second the above message. Those motions would be a great addition IMHO Ed

Terry Mitchell ( ) posted Sat, 26 January 2002 at 10:16 AM

Getting on/off a motorcycle/bicycle, in/out of a car, sitting down on/getting up from a chair.

Intel Core I7 3090K 4.5 GhZ (overclocked) 12-meg cache CPU, 32 Gig DDR3 memory, GeoForce GTX680 2gig 256 Bit PCI Express 3.0 graphic card, 3 Western Difgital 7200 rpm 1 Tb SATA Hard Drives

wolf359 ( ) posted Sat, 26 January 2002 at 1:21 PM

I already have a great getting up from a chair
that will be in "Motion Pack II"

My website

YouTube Channel

deestilo ( ) posted Sun, 03 February 2002 at 10:03 PM

dance............. modern dance, cultural dance, break dance, tango, salsa, non linear whatsoever dance. walk, fashion walk, limping guy, sexy walk, catwalk bla2

pj-bear ( ) posted Sun, 17 February 2002 at 6:43 PM

Ordinary "Guy stuff." Simple gym/military exercise sequences for Michael. Attention-> Parade rest, ->push ups, pull ups, running in place, squats, jumping jacks, and the more difficult transitions -- etc. Maybe milder forms of Tai-chi for individual exercise. Stretches? There is enough combat available. Also digging a hole, chopping wood. There are lots of good suggestions above by others. Also, I would say dressing and undressing, but I have no idea how to work the clothing into the animation. As it is it would be difficult to do an animation of a guy simply getting up in the morning doing his exercises, taking a shower, getting dressed, going to work. Coming home, getting undressed, going to bed!

wolf359 ( ) posted Mon, 18 February 2002 at 6:31 AM

Attached Link: http://nightclub.customedia.net/

this animation is made from some the new "everyday motions in my upcomng motionpack2 (1meg MPG)

also check out the new Product Announcment forum
at renderosity.

My website

YouTube Channel

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.