Sat, Sep 21, 6:03 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: out of practice and missing files

obfuscate ( ) posted Wed, 09 January 2002 at 8:29 PM ยท edited Wed, 14 August 2024 at 5:45 PM

I need some help with a couple things. 1: How do you save MAT poses? 2: I used to have some textures for vicky, black leather for her skirt, keans, and bra, but I had to reformat, and hadn't backed them up. I can't remember where I got them. does anyone know where they are?

JeffH ( ) posted Wed, 09 January 2002 at 9:54 PM

MAT poses are edited/created by hand or program, they can't be saved within Poser. There may be a MATposer utility in the FreeStuff and there is one in the store for PC.

obfuscate ( ) posted Wed, 09 January 2002 at 9:56 PM

Alrighty, I'll look at one of my downloaded ones and figure out how to make them. Thanks

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Wed, 09 January 2002 at 9:56 PM

You can find a few MAT file tutorials here at Renderosity. Click the Tutorial link at the top of the page, next to the Renderosity banner. If you have the Poser Pro Pack, lourdes and markdc both have Python scripts for creating MAT pose files posted in Free Stuff. If you don't have the Pro Pack, scourge has a standalone MAT Pose Edit utility in Free Stuff.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.