Sat, Sep 21, 6:11 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Newcomer with many thanks

Ravenism ( ) posted Sat, 12 January 2002 at 10:11 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:08 PM

My wife recently joined Renderosity, and encouraged me to join as well. All of my work thus far is limited to the "photography" section, but being here and viewing other works of art gives some great new ideas. I would like to thank those who have viewed my photos, and some of the comments that have been left. It is great to share these photos, and this is a great way to see which photos catch the eyes of others. Thank you for having such a great site, and I look forward to sharing many more photos and possibly other art here in Renderosity, while enjoying the works of others.

APFrey ( ) posted Sat, 12 January 2002 at 10:59 AM

Keep 'em coming Ravenism! You do wonderful work and I think we all want to see more. I couldn't agree more about Render. There aren't many websites that make getting ample exposure this easy. In an environment like this one, I think we tend to grow very quickly as artists. Andrew

Maygen ( ) posted Sat, 12 January 2002 at 2:05 PM

Hello Ravenism -- you have some nice stuff.

PunkClown ( ) posted Sat, 12 January 2002 at 5:55 PM

Greetings and Salutations!

Syyd ( ) posted Sun, 13 January 2002 at 9:50 AM

Nice work Ravenism....love your name! Welcome, pull up a shutter and start clicking.

Antoonio ( ) posted Tue, 15 January 2002 at 12:30 AM

Welcome to the group. Always nice to see new talented faces here. .n

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.