Fri, Sep 20, 1:50 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Comming soon to a Michael near you !

jwkub ( ) posted Sun, 13 January 2002 at 12:14 PM ยท edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 8:34 PM

file_255622.jpg

Please tell me what you think of theese hi rez hairy Mike body maps. So far 2 varients to the pack . brown , and lt. brown / dk. blond. Red and Black furry types planned in the final release.

jwkub ( ) posted Sun, 13 January 2002 at 12:15 PM

file_255623.jpg

here is the lt. brown / dk. blond map.

LittleMouseOnaHonda ( ) posted Sun, 13 January 2002 at 12:37 PM

Looks to me like you put Edoe to shame, good job.

Strangechilde ( ) posted Sun, 13 January 2002 at 12:47 PM

Very nice. Perhaps a little too symmetrical but lovely!

Jaager ( ) posted Sun, 13 January 2002 at 2:30 PM

The bump strength on the legs hair seems a bit aggressive. I wonder if even a one pixel contrast might be too low Res to pull this off.

Lyrra ( ) posted Sun, 13 January 2002 at 8:44 PM

jwkub, You might consider releasing these just as a transparant pshop layer to be added to other textures. I agree with Jaager about the bumpmaps - not so noticeable straight on, but on the curves - looks odd. Anyway to ease them up a bit? Lyrra

Legume ( ) posted Mon, 14 January 2002 at 12:55 AM

Nipples need work. Bump map maybe.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Mon, 14 January 2002 at 4:00 AM

A good start! It shouldn't be symmetrical. It needs to come down a bit over the back of the hands. Belly buttons tend to be furry (that's why they are lint collectors!). Men tend to have baldish patches on the inside of the thighs (maybe from clothes rubbing?), but maybe not all men. Carolly

Jaager ( ) posted Mon, 14 January 2002 at 6:09 AM

Looking at this, I had a thought: If Mike's mesh, where there is fur, was dissected out and used as a conforming layer, with transparency maps for body fur, it would add a lot of variability. Any fur density, of any type, on any bare skin texture. It would look better than painted body hair. Add to file size? Yes. Identical sections could be cut from the body morphs and these used as morphs on the original hair layer.

jwkub ( ) posted Mon, 14 January 2002 at 8:53 AM

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. I'll get to work on them , your right the bump is a bit too aggro on the legs. and yes the symetry does need some work aswell. doh i forgot to apply the nipple text and bumps in those images. Many thanks for your comments !

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.