Mon, Sep 9, 5:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Muscular Mikes

MeInOhio ( ) posted Tue, 15 January 2002 at 7:18 PM ยท edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 4:58 AM

Does anyone know if any of the chainmail clothing fit the more muscular mikes. I was thinking of buying one of xurge's products and in one of the pictures Mike has on some chainmail "trousers." And are there any clothing for muscular mike that you would recommend. Thanks. Kevin

ronknights ( ) posted Tue, 15 January 2002 at 7:27 PM

file_257709.jpg

Are you speaking of Musclebound Mike?

ronknights ( ) posted Tue, 15 January 2002 at 7:29 PM

file_257710.jpg

Or are you speaking of Massive Mike? Here is a picture of Michael 1, Musclebound Mike and Massive Mike in one picture. Maybe that would help identify the Mike you're talking about.

MeInOhio ( ) posted Tue, 15 January 2002 at 7:29 PM

I have him too, so yes. Or the new DAZ Michael. There's another one too, I think. But any of them will do. Thanks. Kevin

ronknights ( ) posted Tue, 15 January 2002 at 7:38 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_257711.jpg

Here is a picture of four different muscle morph settings of Michael 2. He's really versatile.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Tue, 15 January 2002 at 7:44 PM

I think the Chinmail trousers were done the same way that my orc leather, fabric was done and Anton's linen suit before that. That is to say it wasn't a seperate mesh but simply an add on texture segment. Though I may be wrong.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Tue, 15 January 2002 at 7:46 PM

ENGELKEN has some nice items for Michael here in Free Stuff.

trevor3000 has posted some chainmail MAT files in the Free Stuff at 3D Commune that should work with any Michael character, since they're just textures.

Daio ( ) posted Tue, 15 January 2002 at 7:48 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=5524

My chainmail texture MATs will work with all Mike-based characters. And they come in (at last count) 19 colors/patterns. :-)

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer." -- Bruce Graham

ronknights ( ) posted Tue, 15 January 2002 at 7:53 PM

file_257713.jpg

OH, now I remember. If you want some excellent armor that goes with all the different Mikes, go to Free Stuff, and do a search for engelken. Here is a sample. There are many files in this series. Oh, and see those body suits all the Mikes are wearing above here? Those were from Engelken too! I call them Instant Body Suits. They're actually textures that are applied by clicking on a (Mat?!) Pose file.

MeInOhio ( ) posted Wed, 16 January 2002 at 7:29 PM

Thanks for all the response. Ironically, I have most of everything that was mentioned. I just didn't realize that I could apply Daio's chainmail to musclebound mike, etc. Guess I'll just have to be daring in the future and try things out. BTW, Daio, didn't you also make some great textures for Anton's changing armor. If so, I have all of them too. Or am I confusing you with someone else? Thanks again. Kevin

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.