Tue, Oct 22, 6:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: HELP - Bad hair Day

jimpal ( ) posted Tue, 28 December 1999 at 8:33 AM · edited Wed, 14 August 2024 at 6:50 PM

I know............ the stupidest question is the one not asked, so here goes. Why, when I attach a hair piece to Posette does it jump off and land below her after a re-pose? I have some neet hair stuff from the intenet (usually 3Ds and DFX) that work great on the default pose. I'm in P4 and parent the hair to the head. Should I save it as a HR file in HAIR or as a PP under PROPS? What's the fix around this one? Keep those good hair flies a-commin! Thanks in advance! jimpal

JeffH ( ) posted Tue, 28 December 1999 at 11:10 AM

When you save poses to the library use a figure with no props attached. Also, when you apply a pose make sure the figure is selected.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.