Mon, Sep 16, 10:54 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 6:31 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Hmmmmm?

Scarab ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2002 at 2:37 AM · edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 2:17 AM

What happened to the C&D forum? Without it, I may have to go back to watching "Jerry Springer".......brrrrrrr.... Scarab<- "I want my, I want my C and D..."

geep ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2002 at 2:49 AM

... ain't it! ;=[

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

Ironbear ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2002 at 2:52 AM

It's closed. Check the Front Page, Scarab...

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

ronknights ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2002 at 6:14 AM

Some of us never check the front page. I always go directly to the Poser Forum, Free Stuff or the galleries. I have to say briefly that too many people engaged in too much abuse. I never spent much time at C&D because of that problem. Ron

geep ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2002 at 9:49 AM

We ain't got no problem! We're still here at this wunerful place, nes't pas? ;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

praxis22 ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2002 at 11:44 AM

Hi, Why is it that the people who never went are so happy it closed...? :) later jb

JeffH ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2002 at 1:53 PM

They are happy because the temptation is gone. It's very difficult not to rubber neck at train wreck.

Barbarellany ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2002 at 10:48 PM

Wait, that forum was not all bad. Actually, there was a beautiful rememberance for 9/11 there. Also links to political comics and political though. While this may seem disassociated to the 3D world, it allowed people with art as the commonality to debate and ramble. I think the artist mind works differently and debating with non-artists always end with the nonartist complaining that: I don't see the real issue, I'm too tangental, don't stay inside the box, and as thus disregarded. I admit I only went there a few times so I don't know if people were rude to others in a way that is intolarable. If that is the case then maybe some people needed to be reminded about going too far, but the word forum imagines free speech and debate.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.