Mon, Sep 9, 4:02 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Did anyone manage to get the Multi-armed Vicky?

Photopium ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2002 at 6:05 PM ยท edited Fri, 30 August 2024 at 2:54 PM

If you were lucky enough to grab the zip before Geocities went down, could you possibly send 'ole WTB the zip via email? I'd really appreciate it on my one day off this week :) -WTB

VirtualSite ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2002 at 6:08 PM

No luck here. Ive been trying off and on all day for all three of them.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2002 at 6:25 PM

Planning to adapt it for your Timeless Goddess, WTB?

Photopium ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2002 at 6:28 PM

L-D, yep! Might put together a whole Pantheon :D -WTB

nikitacreed ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2002 at 6:35 PM

I couldn't get them either. :o( I meant to email the creator and ask if he needed a host...but I forgot. I would put them up.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2002 at 7:27 PM

Cool. But who would Spike be? Hanuman?

Photopium ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2002 at 7:33 PM

Haven't worked it out that far yet, but sounds fitting. According to my sources, Durga had two "Followers" the first one was a powerful being who wanted his freedom. The second wanted honor and respect. These two characters (whose id's I do not know) sound an awful lot like Angel and Spike to me. I need to do some more research yet :) -WTB

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.