Mon, Sep 9, 4:02 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser Technical

Welcome to the Poser Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

Poser Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 06 11:12 am)

Welcome to the Poser Technical Forum.

Where computer nerds can Pull out their slide rules and not get laughed at. Pocket protectors are not required. ;-)

This is the place you come to ask questions and share new ideas about using the internal file structure of Poser to push the program past it's normal limits.

New users are encouraged to read the FAQ sections here and on the Poser forum before asking questions.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Body Morphs...where are they located???

Photopium ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2002 at 8:23 PM · edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 8:49 PM

Looking through the Vicky 2 Cr2 I'm left wondering..where exactly is the unique information located for each full body morph? It's certainly not under "Body"! Each full body morph should contain the math and instructions for which morph that comprises it. This should amount to something that can be seen in a cr2. As far as I can tell, it's nowhere to be found. Is it done with little elves? Sorcery? Please help! -WTB

HandspanStudios ( ) posted Sun, 03 February 2002 at 8:40 AM

It looks from the message above that you found it but if you use Morph manager you just click on BODY properties and you'll see the full body morphs. I believe full body morphs are just an invisible command to tell the individual morphs what setting to apply. They are not recorded in the cr2 as a new set of #s because that would be redundant. The 'math' as you put it, the morph coordinates, are under each body part.

"Your work is to keep cranking the flywheel that turns the gears that spin the belt in the engine of belief that keeps you and your desk in midair."

Annie Dillard

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.