Sun, Oct 6, 6:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: Very 1st Post HAIR HELP!

Vile ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2000 at 4:53 PM ยท edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 4:28 PM

file_119852.jpg

This is my first post into the forum and I have appriciated all the help I have recieve. I have had to load this into photoshop to get the hair to look more realistic. I would like to know if there are any good tutorial on how to do the cosmo hair or if Allerleirauh has done one? Does the lighting look good? any tips?

JeffH ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2000 at 5:53 PM

Looks Great. Here's one tutorial: http://www.vowel.or.jp/~kozaburo/tutorial/hair.html -JH.

Nance ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2000 at 5:55 PM

Well, I think the hair looks pretty good as is. Nice work. Alley's Readme in the zip file tells how to use it. And see Kozaburo's tutorial for special issues in hair transmapping. And see the thread a couple below for a quickie on the Cosmo/Hafeli thing. Paul had a tutorial but it seems to be MIA.

Vile ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2000 at 6:21 PM

I will check out the link and will try and find Allerleirauh's zip fil. Special thanks to tlaubach for the skin and to Solo22 for the outfit. Should I post in the main forum?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.