Fri, Oct 4, 3:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Little Dragon... check yer mail; prop is in Free Stuff.

Penguinisto ( ) posted Mon, 04 February 2002 at 10:41 AM ยท edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 6:42 AM

I went ahead and posted the shower prop in Free Stuff for you (Full Credit is yours, naturally); exact URL's are inside the mail. Also, I'll update the Downloads page this afternoon as well so that you get your own entry. Sorry I took as long as I did - Real Life saw fit to consume nearly all of yesterady evening. /P

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Mon, 04 February 2002 at 3:59 PM

Thank you, Penguinisto. I appreciate the effort and understand the difficulties of worldly distractions. Take all the time you need. I hope that someone will find the prop useful.

Penguinisto ( ) posted Mon, 04 February 2002 at 4:20 PM

Considering the downloads, I'm sure a lot of folks already have :) (It went up this morning.) /P

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.