Sat, Sep 21, 6:10 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: 2d gallery split

sabaman ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2002 at 4:38 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:06 PM

personally i think that the 2d gallery is simply turning into a chaos and wondered if you could split it into the three most things in it, 1 fractals, 2 wallpapers, and 3 pencils sketches and shit like that,...

Micheleh ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2002 at 5:34 PM

LOL! It may be a tad bit more politic to say "pencils and things of that nature"... How about- 1) abstract fractal and geometric 2) photoshop, psp, painter, and similar 3) realtime (paintings, sketches, etc.)

MadYuri ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2002 at 5:43 PM

After reading the first post I think he wants 4 galleries. But then we need a gallery exclude filter, I don't want to see the pictures from the shit gallery.

sabaman ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2002 at 5:47 PM

lmaooooooooo, naw, lol, ok ok, damnit, paintings and other artistic stuff

Micheleh ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2002 at 5:53 PM

I agree, though. "2D" covers a lot.

Varian ( ) posted Mon, 11 February 2002 at 11:08 PM

A fractal gallery has been suggested a couple times, but very few people respond to the threads. Before R'osity is going to add another gallery, there's gotta be some clear interest. :) http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=531892 http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=460161

t3 ( ) posted Tue, 12 February 2002 at 7:12 PM

imho: there's just a fractal spinoff needed. rest of 2d is ok for me. the number of works posted to the 2d gallery is not enough to fill 3,4,5... galleries i think.

RobinOberg ( ) posted Wed, 13 February 2002 at 6:50 AM

its hard to get all the fractal creators into one place as they dont hang out in one place. they dont see this for example...

Slynky ( ) posted Sat, 16 February 2002 at 4:08 PM

Everyone posts images in the poser gallery rendered in all sorts of programs like max and lightwave, using bryce or vue for the landscape background, all sorts of touching up in photoshop (a 2d program). Hell, after dividing all that up, why don't we split'em in half again, one for images where the tit-o-meter has been boosted to 6 million, and one where tits look normal? You cant cover all the grounds in 2d by splitting it up into 3 simple catergories. And if yer gonna split one gallery up like that, you can't play favourites by not doing it to the rest. The poser gallery has a gazillion images compared to the 2D gallery. Split poser up first so I can see what I want to see EXAACTLY, then you can go ahead and split up 2D.

Quagnon ( ) posted Fri, 01 March 2002 at 5:54 PM

I think the 2D gallery could be very easily split into two categories -- 2D Digital and 2D Traditional. Of course, there would always be overlaps, like Supafly's work which is hand-drawn, then coloured digitally, but it would at least give people a better idea where to find the kind of art they'd like to see.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.