Sat, Sep 21, 6:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Poser c4d Plugin Problems

Chiropraktiker ( ) posted Wed, 13 February 2002 at 9:07 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:34 PM

Hello, I ve got a problem using the Poser Cinema 4d PLugin whitch allows you to handle full poser szenes in c4d. Im working with: MAC OS 9.0 cd4 7.21 Poser 4.03 Pro Pack, and Service Pack My Problem lokks like this; about one or two Minutes after Importing the Poser Szene (importing works well) The hole System just freeze. Cinema has about 600 mb ram sorted so it should not be a problem of RAM. Has anybody an Idea whats wrong? Would be great if somebody could help me.

steveshanks ( ) posted Wed, 13 February 2002 at 3:00 PM

i think you need 7.303 for the poser plug to work......but then again i'm on a pc so maybe we have different version after the updates......one thing i've noticed after it loads the poser file it can take minutes to open the textures could that be it?....Steve

Chiropraktiker ( ) posted Wed, 13 February 2002 at 4:32 PM

Ill Checkup the cinema update cp

wolf359 ( ) posted Wed, 13 February 2002 at 6:37 PM

you do NOT need version 7.3 of cinema for this plugin to work!!
there was no version 7.3 of cinema for the mac back when this plugin was first released from CL

we are running cinema 7.0 on our OS9 drive and it import s and renders poser scenes no problems

if your entire computer freezes when using cinema
i would recommend updating to MAC OS 9.2

My website

YouTube Channel

Niki ( ) posted Wed, 01 January 2003 at 10:22 AM

Yes I do get a lots of problems with the poser plugin. I why after all problems with Poser 5. We do our own plugins. Is two and is free on Mec4D on my gallery. Is not limite on memory usage, and all your Vic and Mic work as well, even V3 or all P5. We do this because I relly need some things that work... work fast take like 10 seconds to get your figures or less then 5 seconds to repose the figure. The plugin 2, will just copy the pose and don't touch all the texture and MAT, or even your own selection or MultiLayered Mat. Niki

wolf359 ( ) posted Wed, 01 January 2003 at 12:01 PM

Does your plugin import complete animations?? or just stills ?? we animators need ot render more that just stills

My website

YouTube Channel

Niki ( ) posted Wed, 01 January 2003 at 12:12 PM

No the actual plugin is for still image. We do work on a new set's of plugin for animation, but this will be down in C4D R8 using Mocca. Those plug's will eliminate the Poser program. We get this desition just because Poser is a little bit limited in real anination. All will be base on V2 LoRes. Why ??? simple, the V2 LoRes can get Hi, very HiRTes thru the NURBS. All Morph wil be in two part. One will be the head base morph and an other expression, but i mean real expresion, like talking synch to the sound file in C4D. All taht in dolby surround. So we look with part of morph will be done is Our plug's and the par of Poser. Yes Poser will still be there, but we are working on it so hard to say all about. Sorry for english is not realy my language... IS Suisse Francais :)))))))))))

wolf359 ( ) posted Wed, 01 January 2003 at 1:03 PM

file_272843.jpg

*"Those plug's will eliminate the Poser program. We get this desition just because Poser is a little bit limited in real anination."* I find poser to be useful for very easy for character animation that i import into cinema with the poserpro pack plugin BUt im starting to use Lightwave3D for serious character animation how is your plugin going to improve MOCCA in R8??

My website

YouTube Channel

Niki ( ) posted Thu, 02 January 2003 at 7:01 AM

I just have to say..... NOTHINGS bye Niki

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.