Fri, Oct 4, 5:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 4:27 pm)

Subject: Damn - This is turning out to be fun! (Free Stuff WIP)

Penguinisto ( ) posted Fri, 22 February 2002 at 12:22 PM · edited Fri, 30 August 2024 at 12:52 AM

file_277966.jpg

I had asked one of my adult students if I could model her head and create a head-morph of it... this is the result so far (skin is custom, base model is Vicky 2.0, and the hair is by Kozaburo.) I also have permission from her to give away the head morph in Free Stuff once I get it finished, (no body morphs, sorry - I like my job here :) She is roughly 5'3" tall, and general body dimensions will be included in the readme file, for those who want to create accurate proportions. Will have it done soon, once I tweak a few items here and there. /P

Hiram ( ) posted Fri, 22 February 2002 at 12:46 PM

Very nice so far. It's good to see some faces now and again that look like real people rather than just variations on the fashion model look. Will you be posting a photo for comparison?

aleks ( ) posted Fri, 22 February 2002 at 12:49 PM

great! even greater for she has no resemblence of vicky!

Penguinisto ( ) posted Fri, 22 February 2002 at 1:42 PM

I dunno if I can post her photos, since that would be up to her, but I can certainly check. I did a combination of head-on and 90-degree profile photographs, and utilized the fact that she sits rather close to the front in the lab, which lets me do comparisons directly as well. (She just started using Poser herself, so who knows - you might get to ask her directly once her home comp. gets back up and running again.) /P

laughingnome ( ) posted Fri, 22 February 2002 at 2:26 PM

nice to see some real people at last instead of supermodels look forward to seeing how this turns out. LG. not bad so far btw.

Penguinisto ( ) posted Fri, 22 February 2002 at 3:34 PM

file_277969.jpg

Just a couple, I promise. This one gives you an idea of her stature - kind of shorter than most folks (she made me promise to drop a couple of pounds :) /P

Penguinisto ( ) posted Fri, 22 February 2002 at 3:35 PM

file_277970.jpg

oops - here's the full body in mid-stride - put the face up first - my bad :/

Penguinisto ( ) posted Fri, 22 February 2002 at 3:36 PM

hmmm - Methinks I still have a lot of work to do here :)

Hiram ( ) posted Fri, 22 February 2002 at 3:48 PM

Weird. It's starting to look like my girlfriend.

Penguinisto ( ) posted Fri, 22 February 2002 at 4:39 PM

Umm, you don't happen to live in Utah, do you? :) /P

Hiram ( ) posted Fri, 22 February 2002 at 5:22 PM

Nope. Seattle. Whew!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.