Mon, Sep 9, 4:09 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: OT - anim8or question - Building a Jousting Arena ->geralday?

igohigh ( ) posted Fri, 22 February 2002 at 4:43 PM ยท edited Thu, 18 July 2024 at 3:03 PM

Using Anim8or to build jousting arena. I created a picket for the railing and saved it. Then I created a simple pole for the top of the railing and saved it. Now I want to import the picket back in, multiply it and assemble the railing but Anim8or will not let me import both, it just keeps swapping the items. Also when I try to Scale the picket it doesn't seem to want to do anything? I've saved the pieces in both OBJ and anim8or native but unable to get anywere. (I know it's something simple)

geralday ( ) posted Fri, 22 February 2002 at 5:31 PM

Start Anim8tor.

File / New.
Import your first OBJ.
Select toolbar icons - Object viewpoint and Frame view.
Your object should now be visible.

then..

File / New.
Import your next OBJ.
Select toolbar icons - Object viewpoint and Frame view.
Your object should now be visible.
Select toolbar icons - object edit and select. Click cursor on object to select it.
Copy it (cntrl+c).
Switch back to your other window/file.
Paste.. (cntrl+v).
Both objects are now in the same window/file.

Hope this helps !

Gerald

igohigh ( ) posted Fri, 22 February 2002 at 6:59 PM

Ah! ye ol' Copy-n-Paste switch!! Thank you, I knew I was thinking too deep, glad it wasn't a snake! =;-P

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.