Sun, Oct 6, 7:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Nene twins!

-renapd- ( ) posted Mon, 10 January 2000 at 3:50 PM ยท edited Thu, 18 July 2024 at 8:54 PM
Site Admin

You can never have enough of this cute gal so I guess twins is more appropriate! :o) Fooling around with her tonight to relax after a hard office day... Twins dressed in catsuit and conformed Amidala dress - both transmaped! Nothing special but...I just love this model & can't have enough of her! :o) renapd PS : To my surprise, the Amidala dress conformed to the sitting position quite well...

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Darth_Logice ( ) posted Mon, 10 January 2000 at 6:19 PM

This is the cutest I've seen her actually...nice work. -Darth_Logice

pack ( ) posted Mon, 10 January 2000 at 9:50 PM

What'd you use for the hair? Looks great! pack

LoboUK ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 6:54 AM

Very impressive (as always). That outfit looks really great. Paul

-renapd- ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 8:06 AM
Site Admin

PACK, the hair is one of the default with the bangs from Thorne's Tisa added on. I altered the color to a sand shade and highlight is pale yellow. Finally I assigned a 28% transparency max and Falloff 1.026 I agree that the specific item looks a lot better this way! :o) renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.