Fri, Oct 4, 5:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 4:27 pm)

Subject: "Mary" is finally finished!

Penguinisto ( ) posted Mon, 25 February 2002 at 12:19 PM ยท edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 11:25 PM

file_278875.jpg

This is an image of the body, soon to be followed by an image of the face, and a photo for comparison... and as per her request, "Mary" isn't her real name :) The head morph will be made up and ready for Free Stuff soon.

Penguinisto ( ) posted Mon, 25 February 2002 at 12:20 PM

file_278876.jpg

The face...

Penguinisto ( ) posted Mon, 25 February 2002 at 12:22 PM

file_278877.jpg

...and the photo for comparison.

virchual ( ) posted Mon, 25 February 2002 at 12:25 PM

Looks good

brittmccary ( ) posted Mon, 25 February 2002 at 1:04 PM

That is pretty darned good! Now... a tutorial, please??? g Britt

Penguinisto ( ) posted Mon, 25 February 2002 at 1:15 PM

Attached Link: http://www.geocities.com/duane_moody/portrait1.html

I found it online - link attached.

Penguinisto ( ) posted Mon, 25 February 2002 at 1:18 PM

Oh, also, the body part of the full-length shot is too long - I forgot that I was only making a head morph. I'll include the body dimentions in the readme file, promise. :) Meanwhile, I have altered the character a lot, so that I can make a commercial version as well, but the head morph will be up in Free Stuff as soon as I can creat the .obj file (instead of a 20MB .cr2... groan - don't ask how it got that big) and gin up a thumbnail :) /P

geep ( ) posted Mon, 25 February 2002 at 10:03 PM

file_278878.jpg

Thought I'd give it a try. What do ya think? BTW - Tell "Mary" that she very beautiful eyes! cheers, dr geep ;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.