Tue, Oct 22, 2:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: JeffH... I can't find your tut on Dial-A-Prop??

hogwarden ( ) posted Sat, 02 March 2002 at 7:07 PM ยท edited Thu, 15 August 2024 at 5:21 PM

I've posted to a thread 100 or so back on this subject but I don't think anyone will see it so... JeffH has a tutorial on Yahoo and I can't find it. It explains how to create "switching geometry" dials on props, etc. I'm working on a bunch of Pub models and need to employ this technology for a glass with variable liquid... ie different stages of "being drunk". The vertice number etc changes so I need to employ geom switching rather than morphs. I am familliar with cr2 innards but I can't work it all out by looking at the Lo-res-P2 figure hands... Help, anybody?

JeffH ( ) posted Sat, 02 March 2002 at 7:46 PM

All the tutorials are in the files section when you go to the list page.

hogwarden ( ) posted Sun, 03 March 2002 at 6:36 AM

Ta, Jeff... I couldn't see the wood for the trees! Thanks again. H:)

dwilmes ( ) posted Sun, 03 March 2002 at 3:15 PM

Hogwarden, I THINK I remember from another post that you have CR2Edit. If so, check More Tools, you will see Geometry Switching. Couple clicks and you're done. Dan http://www.zenwareonline.com for CR2Edit, ZenPaint, ZenTile, VueMaster and the complete line of Zenware graphics apps

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.