Fri, Oct 4, 5:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 4:27 pm)

Subject: New service for Open Art contributors

Penguinisto ( ) posted Wed, 06 March 2002 at 9:05 AM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 3:13 PM

Attached Link: http://205.122.23.229/adm/stats.txt

Open Art (the school webserver) has a new service for folks with FTP accounts here: Although I'm working the final kinks out of it now, a stats page is being set up to show how many hits and downloads occur on a given day. Eventually, I hope to tailor the script to accomodate each contributor, personalizing the statistcs. For now, the link above shows a test-run of the statistics (last night to this morning), which will be updated daily. Previous days will be archived. The best part of all - no cgi involved - it's all internal :) /P

Penguinisto ( ) posted Wed, 06 March 2002 at 9:08 AM

heh - I just realized that some boob with nimda is trying to hit the webserver right now (see bottom of errors verbose section) heh. No worries - kinda hard to launch cmd.exe on a Linux box... /P

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.