Mon, Oct 21, 11:49 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: The Tailor -What am I doing wrong?

MeInOhio ( ) posted Thu, 07 March 2002 at 3:53 PM ยท edited Tue, 16 July 2024 at 4:27 AM

I bought the Tailor last night. I waited for the update and I wanted to see how other people said it worked. I installed it. It was going to put it in Program Filescodetwisterthetailor. I changed the directory to "graphicscodetwisterthetailor". Is that why I don't see any morphs? I have my poser403 propack installed in "graphicscuriouslabsposer 4". Is that why it doesn't find the morphs? Is it looking for Poser in the default directory that it would normally be installed in if you didn't change anything? I ran the program and followed the wizard. I loaded Michael 2.cr2 from the library, and then his dress shirt also from the library. Were these the right cr2s or are you suppose to use the ones in the geometry folder? Is that why I'm not seeing the morphs? All I see are groups and materials. I do have another directory right under Michael and the shirt that doesn't display in the screen captures I've seen. Can't remember what it's called just now. But I think it starts with a b. If I remember correctly, you have to open this directory to see the materials and groups. I didn't create this directory, so it came from the cr2. I also tried morphing Michael and saying him back to the library under a new name and tried that, but I still didn't see any morphs. Thanks, Kevin

ronmolina ( ) posted Thu, 07 March 2002 at 4:43 PM

Kevin Go into the groups then pick a body part. Click the eye icon then the mt icon. They should show up. Ron

MeInOhio ( ) posted Thu, 07 March 2002 at 6:42 PM

Thanks Ron, I'll give it a shot. Kevin

EricTorstenson ( ) posted Thu, 07 March 2002 at 10:38 PM

When I first installed the demo (it will be a while before I have a real need for it), I was unable to see the figures like the wizard suggested. After downloading a later version, and completely uninstalling the first version, the program asked where poser was and worked as it was said to (at least it said it did, you can't save with the demo). I did find several garments that bombed on loading, which is why I plan to wait. eric

MeInOhio ( ) posted Fri, 08 March 2002 at 3:50 PM

I found the morphs just like you said, Ron. Thanks. I had load Michael2 into poser. Selected the body and applied the pfb-muscular morph (not sure what it's exactly called) at 1. Then I save him back to my library. I went to the tailor and loaded this new cr2 and the dress shirt into the Tailor. Then I looked at the list and selected the parts that I thought would make up the shirt, like chest, forearm, collar, etc. and selected the same morph in all of them. I saved the shirt under a new name, then I closed the Tailor and went back to Poser but the save shirt doesn't show up. I checked and it's in the library where it's suppose to be, so I must be missing something? Do I need to copy the obj file and rename it to match the new dress shirt cr2? Thanks.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.