Sun, Oct 6, 7:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Expanding Men's wardrobe...

-renapd- ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2000 at 1:43 PM ยท edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 5:32 AM
Site Admin

Poserworld server is down today but I'm proud to present its next generous freebie! The male stuartjacket...a piece of costume that makes a perfect suit with its poet's pants&boots! :o) The rest 3 textures are for last week's freebie, the leather jacket you all liked so much! Sorry though as you will have to download once again the new,UV2 version of it...I just had to remap it or else there was no way I could get a texture that wouldn't stretch on the back and sleeves!.. Hopefully all these new items along with the conforming Amidala and its 3 new textures, will become available from Poserworld & FairyWoods sometime tomorrow! :o)Enjoy! renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

nicknoel ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2000 at 2:37 PM

Groooovy

bloodsong ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2000 at 6:46 PM

heyas; wow, it looks great (of course)! thanks, rena!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.